Top 5 C/A WIPs for 2006 (that I didn't help to write. LOL) (And that have been updated recently!) (And I hope I got all the tags right too!)
I figured that since we have had a lot of Spuffy recs and a lot of slash recs, I might toss in some recs for my particular pairing fave. :) Most of these come from the Stranger Things message board, which is a great place for C/A fans anyway.
I think the biggest problem with WIPs is if the author will ever finish them. So I picked some that had been updated recently and that the author seems really committed to finishing. And even that was hard to narrow it down to five because there are so many great ones!
1. Gloomy Sunday: One, Two, Three by Liz/Chatty lizzelda. Rating: NC-17. This is a great little piece with Season 1 ATS Angel and Cordelia. A moment of comfort between Angel and Cordelia leads to something a lot more. The voices are fabulous and it flows really well. Edit: Link is on Stranger Things. Must be member to see. Friends Locked LJ links: One, Two, Three
2. Consequences: Parts 1-3 by Cordelia's Destiny. Rating R. This one has a pairing for everyone it seems, that is what makes it so great. Spike/Buffy, Cordelia/Angel, Xander/Willow, and Joyce/Giles. Each pairing is developed and really just right in character. It takes place in BTVS in an AU after Lover's Walk.
3. Long Road: Parts 1-10 by Jean-Vic/Alex. Rating NC-17. This one is a future fic set 10 years after NFA. A dark group has brought Cordelia back from the dead. Jean-Vic has written action scenes like no other writer I have ever seen before. The choice of words just paints this amazing visual that you can easily see in your mind's eye.
4. Shadows Still Remain: Parts 1-10 by Addie Logan. Rating NC-17. Most people might know Addie from her Spuffy stories but she has taken a crack at C/A. She does a fantastic job. This is another post-NFA where Cordelia finds herself pulled back to Earth. Edit: Link is on AdultFanfiction.net.
5. Pandora: One, Two, Three by samsom. Rating NC-17. She doesn't usually do WIP but most people know Samsom for her amazing standalones. She has a way with words that is simply unparalleled and needs to be read. She writes these amazing dark pieces that just are so spot on with voices. This one involves Cordelia finding Angel's sketchbook and some drawings of her in rather...explicit situations. Edit: Link is on her LJ. Not sure if they are friends locked or not.